Find out if your students are ready for life after graduation. The OurSCHOOL Career Pathways Survey provides insight into your students’ aspirations and career knowledge and shows you what resources, skills and opportunities they need to help them prepare for their careers.
Each license allows you to survey up to two times during the school year with up to 2,500 participants per survey.
The critical process of career planning starts in early childhood and intensifies during adolescence. The OurSCHOOL Career Pathways survey was designed to help school leaders and educators better understand and support students' transition into post-secondary education and the workforce.
The survey covers topics including student aspirations after graduation; their level of commitment to a particular job; the extent of students' exploration into career options; and the perceived importance of specific skills.
The module consists of 10 main question areas which capture:
– student aspirations after graduation;
– level of commitment to a particular job;
– current exploration into career options;
– students’ career knowledge;
– perceived obstacles;
– current use of school-level resources and opportunities; and,
– perceived importance of specific skills.
The majority of students can complete this survey in 20 - 25 minutes.
When you choose OurSCHOOL, you get so much more than just an online survey.
Implementation Team Services: A team of product experts committed to ensuring that you have all of the information, skills and support needed to use OurSCHOOL effectively. Through training, technical support and the world-class customer service that The Learning Bar is known for, the Implementation Team is here to ensure your success.
Engagement Team Services: A team of educators and researchers who combine extensive classroom teaching and school leadership experience with deep knowledge of the research and analysis that goes into OurSCHOOL. Through consultation, resource development, and professional coaching, our engagement team partners with you in your efforts to elevate informed practice in your schools and classrooms.
For further information on the level of support provided please contact us directly.
Provided below is a sample of some of the questions that you can find within the surveys.
1. What do you plan to do after you graduate from high school? Please select one option.
2. Do you know what job or career you want to pursue after you graduate from high school? Please select one option.
3. In the past three months, how often have you participated in each of the following activities?